digivod published the service release 4.0 build 22.214.171.124626, in addition to many general improvements it includes various innovations.
What is new? A short overview:
- Integration of camera manufacturer LevelOne
- Integration of camera manufacturer Hikvision by native protocol ISAPI and PSIA
- Implementation of a test button for automated E-Mail notifications
- File names for snapshots are now saved differently (date, time, cam no.)
- Support of RTMP protocol for streaming action cams
- Implementation of HTML 5 plugin for multi views available
- Support of FTPS
- and many more…
digivod 4.0 is a major release. Due to various technical improvements and adjustments, Version 4 differs significantly from its predecessors. We recommend reinstalling instead of updating an older digivod version. When updating from an older version, certain elements of the configuration might not have to be adopted and subsequently manually created again. Please perform a configuration backup before every update!
In addition to a valid version 4.0 license digivod 4.0 requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 (full profile) and Windows 10 (we recommend v1803 -64 bit, for full feature support) or newer. It is highly recommended that you install all Windows updates and make sure you have the latest .NET Framework software installed. In addition, all system drivers (especially video card drivers) must be updated.
You are unsure if you can upgrade to 4.0 without hesitation? Feel free to contact our support.